Do you have a strong understanding of security technologies products and frameworks? do you also pride yourself on your analytical mindset, communication skills and the ability to innovate and drive the change in the security area? Well look no further this role will be perfect for you.
This financial institution is looking for a specialist to work within their current security team and be primarily responsible for a suite of security controls and tools related to AWS and Azure cloud environments and also DLP. This role will be technically hands on working within a small team of security centric professionals to improve operational efficiency.
What You'll Do:
What You've Done:
- Implement and maintain security controls in GCP, AWS, and Microsoft 365 environments.
- Conduct regular security assessments and audits for cloud infrastructure, addressing vulnerabilities.
- Utilise security tools to monitor and detect threats in cloud and SaaS environments.
- Collaborate with cloud architecture teams to ensure secure design principles
- Develop and enforce DLP policies to safeguard sensitive data across SaaS, cloud and on-prem platforms.
- Work with stakeholders and technical teams to implement and maintain DLP controls within Microsoft 365 Purview
Even Better If You Have:
- Worked in an engineering capacity on AWS and/or GCP cloud environments.
- Conducted security risk assessments and utilised industry-standard frameworks (e.g., NIST, ASD).
- Developed security-related documentation (policies, procedures, standards).
- Bachelor's degree in Information Security, Computer Science, or related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Proven experience in cloud security (GCP, AWS, Microsoft 365, Purview).
- Familiarity with DLP solutions and practices.
- Relevant certifications (e.g., CCSP, AWS Certified Security - Specialty).
- Strong understanding of security frameworks and compliance standards (NIST, CIS).
- Knowledge of Australian regulatory environment in financial services.
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through the link. This company is a rapidly expanding organisation. Please contact me if you want a confidential conversation to find out more.
Decipher Bureau and the clients we partner with are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.