This is a great contract opportunity to join a fintech company who is about to undergo a significant cyber security uplift. Some of the projects planned are as follows:
- DLP tool implementation,
- SOC uplift (ELK stack)
- SOAR implementation (Palo Alto XSOAR). The Opportunity:
The opportunity will see you work with the Information Security Manager, and Senior Cyber Security Engineers, both internally as well as from vendors such as Elastic and Palo Alto.
To be a fit for this role, we’re looking people with the following:
- 3+ years in an Information / Cyber Security Engineer focused role.
- Strong technical knowledge around networking technologies, Firewall technologies, Web Application Firewall technologies and DLP technologies.
- Strong hands-on experience with vulnerability management tools (Qualys or Nessus) and exposure to log management and SIEM (e.g. ELK).
- Demonstrable experience of working in complex and diverse technology environments.
- Knowledge and commercial experience with industry standard security practices.
- You keep up-to-date with industry trends and issues in security and risk management.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills – ability to influence and consult.
- Tertiary Qualifications in related field – Desirable.
It is also highly desirable for you to have the following:
What's On Offer:
- Industry Qualifications.
- CICD exposure. Eg. Jenkins, Git (repository), Spring (framework)
- SAST DAST tool exposure (Checkmarx)
This is a great opportunity to work with a fintech that is embarking on some really exciting projects with some great tech, and will off you the opportunity of working with a really strong team, and partners.
If you are keen and have the above experience, please contact Matt on 0417688772 or email email@example.com