This is a great opportunity to join an ASX-listed, leading Australian technology company. If you are looking for a new challenge and a modern forward-thinking culture, on-going support, and development opportunities.
What is in it for you?
- Market leading remuneration and benefits.
- Excellent working conditions.
- A modern forward-thinking culture.
- On-going support, and development opportunities.
- Options to work from home or from an office with great amenities.
As the Senior Account Executive - you will be responsible for expanding out existing enterprise accounts across this companies managed security service, capable of managing diverse stakeholders within these accounts.Fill your days with:
• Consulting on Cyber Security, GRC and selling managed security services.
• Managing relationships with key stakeholders across business, IT, and C-level
• Managing vendor relationships while building shared accounts.
• Building and costing large scale managed services opportunities.
• Writing executive summaries and ensuring tenders are managed well.You will be right at home if you have:
• Minimum 2-3 years experience selling cyber security and related services into
complex environments across mid-market and enterprise accounts.
• Experienced in selling new business and building C-level relationships and managing multiple stakeholders within an account.
• Familiar with SIEM and security solutions.
Please contact Marcus on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat.
Decipher Bureau and the clients we partner with are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.