A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Security Consultant to work for a growing company with exciting projects within Government and Defence. Key Responsibilities:
- Conducting risk assessments and audits to identify potential security threats and vulnerabilities
- Developing and implementing security policies, procedures, and controls in line with industry standards and best practices
- Advising clients on GRC best practices and helping them to ensure compliance with relevant regulations and standards, such as documentation reviews.
- Providing training and guidance to clients on how to maintain a strong security posture
- Collaborating with clients to develop and execute remediation plans in response to identified risks and vulnerabilities
- Knowledge of Australian Government Information Security Manual (ISM) and Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF) mandatory
- While there are different levels available, a minimum 3 years' experience working within a similar role is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Relatable industry qualifications preferred (CISSP, CISM, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor/Implementer, IRAP) or willingness to undergo. Please note these are not mandatory certifications, only preferred.
- Ability to apply best practice frameworks such as ISO 27001, NIST CSF, ASD Essential Eight.
Feel free to apply directly or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.