About the Company
Due to a period of large transformation and growth for this ASX listed company they are looking for an experienced Senior IAM Security Engineer.
While working in the Cyber Security team you will be implementing security services as well as guidance to defend our team and customers from Cyber Threats, manage our risks and enable the company to safely expand.About the Role
This person can work from anywhere - Not Location Specific. Outside of Australia will also be considered if you have the right skills.
This role will work collaboratively with a number of internal teams. As well as supporting partners to provide oversight of key processes, capability, and the controls necessary to ensure the protection of company information assets.
This role involves deep diving into Identity and Access to clearly articulate patterns and anti-patterns and using these patterns to figure out the root cause of any production issues and finding ways to generate solutions to enable and accelerate onboarding of team members.Duties/Responsibilities
Skills and Experience
- Produce a knowledge of vast technical design and IT related experience with a quality understanding of IT processes, within a dynamic retail environment.
- Demonstrate and maintain a strong track record in IAM (or equivalent complex services) within a large scale organisation.
- Deliver fantastic communication skills and collaborate with stakeholders and implement management skills.
- Contributed in stakeholder engagement skills and experience of working within an IAM environment including managed security services providers.
- Expert knowledge in core IAM Domains: Identity Governance and Administration, Privileged Access Management, Authentication, Authorisation, Identity Lifecycle Management.
- Knowledge of Active directory; Sailpoint, Azure AD, OKTA and integration of enterprise applications for Single Sign-On – nice to have.
- Ideally have Software Engineering background in Java
- A closely collaborative team, Working with core values at the heart of all tasks carried out.
- With an innovative and supportive community internal development is always encouraged by providing opportunities to grow within the company.
- An extremely diverse working culture with people of all ages, cultural backgrounds and genders.
How to Apply
- Hybrid working options to encourage work/life balance
- A range of social, financial and health benefits incl a 20% bonus on top of base salary.
Click apply or call or email for a confidential discussionPhone: