This household brand within the Australian Financial Services market are continuing to invest in a significant uplift of IAM capability. They are needing to hire a Sailpoint Developer to help them deliver some of the key technical project work internally.
Reporting into the Head of Identity, this role will have the following responsibilities:
- Planning, integration, and ongoing development and support of the Identity and Access management solutions;
- Responsibility for internal IAM functions to ensure that appropriate user administrative processes are performed efficiently, including provisioning, transfer and termination functions;
- Monitoring of appropriateness of security profiles and regular reviews of access to meet ongoing compliance requirements;
- Work closely with a variety of business areas to develop and maintain role based access models to ensure all relevant staff are aware of security profiles;
- Working with business users to identify, develop and implement appropriate segregation of duties requirements across key systems;
- Developer skills will be required to achieve particular requirements within the Identity and Access products.
To a be fit for this role, you will have the following experience:
- Strong background in Identity and Access management, preferably with the SailPoint IdentityIQ system;
- Familiarity with operating systems including Windows, Linux, VMS; and application solutions such as Active Directory, Exchange, SQL, Oracle, Skype and HR systems;
- Familiarity with scripting languages and data transformations;
- Understanding Identity & Access Management concepts;
- Produced technical specification documentation.
This role presents a great opportunity to someone who wants to join an iconic Australian company. If you are an IAM Specialist with Sailpoint experience and you want to cross skill with other IAM technologies and "up skill" on PAM, this could be the engagement for you.