This Security Engineer contract engagement sit within our clients Cyber Security Operations team. The role/s will have a mix of BAU work, troubleshooting and projects whereby you will assist with gateway build, configuration and testing. Also will be migrating their Checkpoint firewalls to the new Fortigate and Palo Altos. Key Responsibilities:
To be successful in securing an interview, you will have:
- Design & build infrastructure within secure gateway;
- Work with the existing Gateway Ops team, continually improving the secure network design.
- Prepare detailed design including documentation and diagrams;
- Plan and execute deployment of new infrastructure.
- Experience with Checkpoint or Palo Alto firewalls (in last two years) and have worked on migrating rules from other vendor firewalls (eg asa, sidewinder, checkpoint) another, working through conversion of rules and NAT’s
- Build and configuration of virtual firewalls
- Network design and configuration to deploy and integrate firewalls into a secure gateway environment
- Juniper switch – design, build and configuration
- Planning, documenting migration of firewalls and testing with customer
- Lead Engineer level and should have experience of Cisco ESA (Email ting) as well as Palo Alto, Fortinet & Fortigate firewalls
- NV1 clearance mandatory
- Preference is Canberra BUT this role could be in Sydney or Melbourne as long as the engineer can attend the CBD office occasionally as they work hybrid.
If this role sounds interesting and you hold a valid NV1 Clearance please call me on 0460926645 or Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org