Are you a well experienced Security professional in positions covering Security, Security Risk Management, Architecture or Assurance?
Decipher Bureau have been engaged to identify a Senior Security Advisor
for a ASX public company, HQ in Sydney, Security team mostly based in Melbourne. Millions of customer users.
The organisation is heavily regulated as it's Critical Infrastructure, so following the likes of SOCI, ISO 27001 & NIST – being well versed with different frameworks will be a big plus.Responsibilities would include:
- Produce security requirements based on threat modelling.
- Provide input to solution design.
- Perform detailed security risk assessments.
- Lead Business Solution Security Engagements to raise security awareness.
- General kowledge across Cloud AWS, IAM & DevOps tooling
- Knowledge of industry trends, emerging technologies
- Knowledge of standards such as OpenID Connect, SAML and OAUTH2 would be beneficial.
The broader security team is around 20, you will have close contact with the CISO, it's a flat structured team all who are striving to drive security best practices.
Working arrangement: Hybrid, Melbourne CBD. Sydney Candidates can also be considered.
To be considered, you would have to be based in Australia and possess an Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency.