Senior Security Architects
, Are you looking for a change in scenery? Are you wanting to find the next role that is really going to challenge you? Do you want to take the next step in your career? Let me tell you why you're going to be interested in this role:
- You are going to be developing and maintaining a Security Architecture that enables the implementation cyber security systems and protocols for technology & business projects, and BAU change
- You will be tasked to develop Security roadmaps based on best security practices that ensure the enterprise can maintain relevant industry security certifications
- You will be carrying out research and assessments of new threats and security alerts and recommend remedial action.
- You will be working on multiple projects meaning the work wont dry up or get stagnate
- You will be providing support, training and guidance to the cyber security team on security architectures, technologies and processes.
- Aid with vendor selection and management criteria, in relation to SOC or similar compliance – ensuring that the companies exposure is minimal/managed
So, what we're looking for is a problem solver to provide expert Security Architecture. The role that you will be taking on is that of a Cyber Security Architect working closely with stakeholders across the business to design and deploy controls to meet specific security requirements whilst addressing new and emerging threats.And what do we need from you? Well, Some desirables are:
- You Have a minimum of 5+ years experience in Threat & risk Analysis, architecture blueprint development, design assurance or security engineering
- Excellent technical knowledge of mainstream operating systems, cloud architecture, security technologies and vendors.
- Strong technical knowledge in Microsoft products, cloud architectures, micro-services, application & infrastructure security protocols .
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent work experience
- Recognised Cyber Security qualifications such as; SABSA, ISSAP, CISM, SANS, ICS2 (CISSP) and other technology/ cyber certifications
- Experience in developing, documenting and maintaining security policies, security architectures and security roadmaps.
- Have an extra 3 days off during the summer to enjoy the sun
- Offering you a $300 allowance each year to spend on wellbeing
- Up to 20 weeks of paid parental leave offered. Plus additional superannuation payments as well as an added return to work bonus
- Flexible options to work from home or the office giving you that much needed work/life balance
- Partnering with BUPA we offer all employees access to health care options.
- Stay connected with the company wide teams with celebrated events each month including Steptember, Coffee Day, NAIDOC week, A U OK? and International Womens Day.
HOW TO APPLY
Click APPLY and/or contact Jake directly on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a time for confidential, no strings attached chat.
Decipher Bureau and the clients we partner with are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.