We are delighted to partner with this global consultancy who are expanding their Australian presence. With a strong research focus and offices already established across the country, this consulting firm is growing from strength to strength.
They are currently looking for a Manager - Security Consulting to focus on GRC.What's in it for you?
- Global Security specialist with a great rep in advisory & research;
- Continued program of training and dev – fast track your career;
- Exposure to exciting projects with interesting clientele;
- Hybrid work arrangements – WFH;
- Encouragement & support to attend security conferences and events;
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Delivering project security risk and compliance for medium and large organisations;
- Work across diverse areas such as Privacy, DLP, ISO27001 and NIST;
- Advising clients on security risks around policies, processes, technologies, systems and applications;
- Translate technical findings into relevant actionable plans;
- Building road maps to help clients improve their security posture;
- Consult at senior levels in all matters of Information & Cyber security;
- Aid project management with clients.
Keen to learn more? For a confidential discussion please contact Jake on firstname.lastname@example.org or Matt on email@example.com or just click apply.
- 4 years + consulting (ideally external) in IT Security GRC;
- Exposure to standards; ISO27001, NIST, PCI or the privacy act/s;
- Good understanding of Cyber Security on a technical level;
- Experience in managing projects;
- CISSP or CISA are highly regarded, though not essential;
- Experience in dealing with senior stakeholders;
- Australian citizenship preferred (for government projects).