Let’s start by saying this wasn’t written by Chat GPT…. Or copied from a spec.
We’re a specialist Cyber Security recruitment agency and our client is one of the most respected cyber security teams in the industry.
If you want to make a genuine difference to the way a Cyber Security team does automation and secures their Devops pipeline through effective shift left, Devsecops strategy, then read on.
We want techies at heart. People keen to constantly learn what’s possible with tech. A foundation knowledge in Devops, Software Or Security Engineering is welcomed.
Firstly, let’s talk about what’s in it for you.
- Be surrounded by a highly capable and a highly motivated team, with a strong structure in place for you to move up the ranks should you wish to.
- Unlimited training and a consistent flow of new project work will keep you busy. The culture is one that respects work life balance and actual flexibility. CBD offices, hybrid option available.
- Join a very stable environment who have lots of budget for cyber
Be part of a wider Cyber Security team, working with both architects and technical engineers in an end to end role, that helps to deliver effective change in Cloud Security, Devsecops and Application Security strategy.
You will be designing and delivering projects to make the best practices in securing the devops pipeline, with a focus on automation. This is a new part of the team, so you’ll be creating new initiatives that will help the build teams and the security teams. There’s a lot of interesting ideas set for the team to deliver and they are welcoming more.
In this cloud environment, you get the chance to work on bleeding edge tech and understand best solutions for secure business initiatives.
You should understand how to design and talk to architecture teams, so not just technical but also higher level conceptual knowledge will help you.
- Design and deliver security designs for applications and IAAC
- Develop security design patterns for the business in the future
- Document and educate security related tasks and code for teams
- Be able to design and deliver security enhancement projects, including hands on implementations with technical teams
- Experience working with public cloud (AWS / GCP / Azure)
- Experience with containers, Kubernetes or similar (Docker, Openshift)
- Experience with security engineering, infrastructure-as-code, CI/CD, automation, and application development / API Security
- Solid understanding of Devops/DevSecops and securing CI/CD pipelines
- Experience in scripting languages to automate - Python or similar
- Experience in formal security designing and writing patterns
- Knowledge with with SABSA, NIST 800-53, MITRE ATT&CK/D3FEND, and related methodologies or frameworks - nice to have
- Strong communication style, with ability to discuss high level concepts as well as in depth technical details depending on the stakeholder
If this has peaked your interest, hit apply or send me an e-mail and we can take it from there; email@example.com
At this stage, no sponsorship is being offered.
#Devsecops #scripting #AWS #GCP #cloudsecurity $securityengineer