Decipher Bureau are teaming up with one of Queensland's boutique cyber security companies to find a seasoned SOC analyst with some experience in Threat Intelligence, Incident Response, Threat Hunting or Blue-Teaming.Let's get straight into the benefits!
What will your day-today entail?
- Working for a small boutique means you will get to dabble in all different areas of cyber security, working closely with other teams.
- Training budgets to continue your learning development.
- Work with some of Australia's most interesting clients and cutting edge projects.
- You will be sitting with the best of the best in cyber security in a culture full of support and growth.
- Get paid a market leading salary.
- Options to work from home and the office.
- First-class amenities.
You will be a perfect fit if you:
- Incident Detection and Response.
- Threat Hunting.
- SIEM Development.
- Collaborate with Clients.
- Triage Security Incidents and Alerts.
- Threat Intelligence.
- Have had a few years of solid experience in day-to-day activities listed above.
- Experience with AlienVault or similar SIEM technologies.
- Tertiary education in cyber security or possession of industry acknowledged security certifications.
- Consulting experience.
Keen to learn more? For a confidential discussion please contact Kris Rosentreter
on 0452 564 644
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively click apply.
The Decipher Bureau is a highly experienced specialist Cyber Security & Technology Risk recruitment company operating across Australia and SE Asia.Decipher Bureau and the clients we partner with are equal opportunity employers. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.