This opportunity within a large Financial Services brand (not Big 4 bank) will allow you to use you Splunk experience to collaborate with other internal teams (e.g. Security Incident Response, Security Testing and Security Platforms) to integrate tools whilst looking for opportunities to automate processes along the way.Benefits:
The perfect candidate:
- An exciting project in creating an automation security server.
- Work for a leading ASX business.
- Be part of a high performing and smart team.
- Continued investment in professional training and development.
- Attractive Salary.
- Work from home options (WFH).
- Offices in VIC, QLD or NSW.
- Splunk is key for this opportunity.
- You will need to know how Splunk is used in it's entirety.
- Have a good knowledge on how to do Splunk queries and searches.
- Experience in different Splunk apps such as Enterprise.
- Knowledge on what data to ingest into Splunk from a security perspective.
- Understanding of a Splunk environment hosted in the Cloud.
- 3+ years experience.
Keen to learn more? For a confidential discussion please contact Kris Rosentreter
on 0452 564 644
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively click apply.
The Decipher Bureau is a highly experienced specialist Cyber Security recruitment company operating across Australia and SE Asia.Decipher Bureau and the clients we partner with are equal opportunity employers. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.