At present, this security software company is expanding its presence worldwide. They are creating compelling solutions for government customers, such as APIs for intelligence operations, building device and access capabilities, and exploit development tools
They are currently looking for a Software Engineer who will be sitting within the internal team developing the automation tooling and testing platforms to help other teams test their products.
This role is for someone who is based in Sydney
and they must be an Australian Citizen.
Ideally you should have experience working in and around a security team collaborating with engineers and researchers.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Contributing to the architectural engineering design of our next generation of testing automation tooling, and helping us build it.
- Implementing Micro-services across numerous architectures and frameworks.
- Debugging code and improving performance of existing systems.
- Helping cyber product development teams develop and operate unit and systems integration testing frameworks for their products.
To be a good fit for this role you will possess the following skills.
- Proficient with Python, C# or C++.
- Highly experienced with agile software development and CI/CD workflows and tools, including Gitlab, ArgoCD
- Virtualization platforms including Docker, Kubernetes and VMware vSphere.
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through the link. This company truly is a world leading organisation so I am happy to have confidential conversations if you want to find out more.
Decipher Bureau and the clients we partner with are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.