This international consulting firm is looking for a hands-on Splunk SME with good soft skills and a NV1 clearance. The program of work is with a Canberra based client but Sydney or Melbourne based clients who are willing to travel occasionally will be considered.
Reporting into the Program Manager of Cyber Security and working alongside a team of skilled Engineers and Consultants, we are looking for a Consultant for 12 months initially, with the following experience:
- Previous engineering or consulting experience internal or external but ideally gained within a large SI or consultancy;
- Technically able with at least 5 years of experience within a Splunk Integration / Configuration / Deployment role;
- Knowledge of the Security domain and consulting experience is essential.
Some examples of the types of engagements you will be tasked with include but are not limited to:
- SIEM integration - Splunk detailed design and implementation skills required;
- Design and deliver scalable splunk architectures, indexing in a range of environments;
- Configure the collection of data using various inputs i.e. via scripts, flat files, API calls, SNMP queries and databases inputs.
This is a terrific opportunity to join an industry leader on a long term engagement. If you are a hands-on Engineer who would like to win a long term, well-paid engagement, please contact Matt for an initial informal conversation on firstname.lastname@example.org without delay.