We are looking for experienced Systems and Security DevOps Engineer who are skilled in Automation and Orchestration across a variety of environments. This role will be sitting in a newly minted, highly skilled Security Operations team and you will be personally accountable for delivering and improving the existing managed security services. This fast paced environment will teach you new things daily as well as providing you with the tools to find better ways of working.
You will possess strong technical skills as these roles will see you hands-on and involved in building solutions from end to end. You will apply your technical expertise across the gateway and cloud environments to ensure its supportability and stability for a seamless customer experience.
Some key responsibilities of this role are;
- Network and System Administration for services such as Identity, Backup, DNS, Logging and Operating Systems.
- You will be tasked with the Creation and maintenance of comprehensive documentation and supporting processes.
- You are going to be Transitioning new services and solutions into supporting ongoing Operations.
- Interact with multiple teams and vendors to resolve issues and deliver high quality solutions.
What we require from you;
- A qualification or certification in a relevant discipline or equivalent experience
- At least 2+ years of experience working in a 24x7 Cloud or SaaS production operations team or alternatively similar experience working with on premise systems management.
- Relevant certifications such as: AWS, Linux, Automation, Security, VMware, Azure
- Linux and Windows Systems Administration and automated deployment experience.
- Experience with the deployment and use of Postgres, MySQL, MSSQL.
- Working knowledge of ITIL Change Management processes and the Australian Government Information Security Manual.
Working on cutting edge projects in Canberra, this is an excellent opportunity to further your career. As well as offering an extremely attractive daily rate employee training is a huge priority as $275 million is spent every year on courses and qualifications. HOW TO APPLY
Click APPLY and/or contact Jake directly on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a time for confidential, no strings attached chat.
Decipher Bureau and the clients we partner with are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.