Technical Security Specialists?
- Are you looking for an environment that truly sets itself apart from the rest?
- Have no commercial pressure but can see through outcomes and impact people’s lives?
- One that allows you to sink your teeth into some seriously cool projects for national security. and defence of the country.
Look no further.
- This opportunity offers engagements that are long term contracts to work with some of the smartest people in the country. Your work will remain technical and focused solely on what you do best #breaking things!
- If you are looking to work in a hybrid environment and get a higher level of security clearance – this opportunity allows you to do just that as the leadership teams understand CYBER!
- Even though you will be on a contract, you will still have training budgets to utilize and upskill.
- You'll be given interesting tools for work like bloodhound, and you'll be joining a department that genuinely does good in the world and help protect Australians.
- If you're a Pen Tester with relevant certifications and a few years of experience, that has an active NV1 security clearance this could be the opportunity you've been waiting for!
- With this opportunity you will be running pen tests and as well as conducting some vulnerability analysis and basically validating the security of government agency environments against standards such as of IRAP and Essential 8.
All applications are treated with the strictest of confidentiality. So, click apply or reach out to Anuj Sabharwal at Anuj@decipherbureau.com for a 100% confidential, informal conversation or call me on 0452045378.
Decipher Bureau and its clients are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will be considered without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.